Thursday, April 14, 2011

Infecting others with their brain rot

*sigh*

SO now we have another national budget passed, and the goofy-ass retards “we”  “elected” can be paid exorbitant sums for seeing how far they shove each other’s head up their ass for another 6 months. It seems that the older I get the more distasteful and asinine politics seems to get. Am I just paying more attention or is it really becoming a punchbowl full of turds?

Sometimes I think we really did lock up all the “sane people” and let the crazies out to run things. How in hell do these lazy motherfuckers get away with arguing so much and achieving so little. Goddammit! If I were this fucking lazy. . . If I did so little work that my company was forced to close my Goddam store I would be fired, . . . fucking FIRED!! No shut down, no negotiation, no re-election FUCKING FIRED!

But this particular episode of governmental chicanery is passed. Yet, after viewing “The Daily Show” last night and further Google searches this morning to develop my vitriolic venom’s potency, I have a new bitch.

J. Crew apparently put out a simple picture of their marketing ladies, Beckett by name, playing with her son. I’ve seen the picture. Okay so the kid has painted toenails. And. . . yeah their hot pink. Okay. Mom playing with son. Neat another shameless bid to pull at the heart strings of consumers with too much money to waste on expensive sweatshop clothes. Nothing new here and this isn’t my primary gripe anyway . . . no No NO

According to the fucking(I wish I had a stronger word) useless, shit brained, half-witted, overpaid, mentally incompetent assholes that some media outlets employ. . . this picture is going to be the downfall of the U.S.
Hot pink toe nails on a 5 year old boy is the ruination of all decency! Jesus on a Cracker! Break out the rifles, barricade the doors, board up the windows the fucking loonies are coming to “gay” up our entire lifestyle and break down our established Victorian gender roles. Ohh my GOD!

These uninformed, sensationalist, windbags need to be drug out into the street. . . horse whipped, beat with a lead pipe, brained with a candle stick, stabbed, hung, and shot.

Really!? Fucking Really!!!?

These dipshits even went so far as to stretch this simple photo of a woman playing with her son into a diatribe on. . .  get this. . “trans-gendered children.” Are you fucking serious!? Trans-gendered Children?

SO when my son wears his sister’s night gown because it’s got cool monkeys on it, is he “transgendered.” When I get my toenails painted “hooker red” after my pedicure am I “transgendered” ( I do BTW)
Now I’ve got my own difficulty with gender roles in the country. There is no reason why men and women can’t do the same jobs, get paid equal wages, and otherwise be viewed as adult equals in most arenas. I say most because I seriously doubt that any man, after seeing childbirth, would want to go through that. And I also think that to fight gender stereotyping in this country maybe women could be a little more creative. Putting on a man tailored suit and going out into a male dominated business world and fucking acting like a bull-dyke even if she’s not, is that really all you can think of? Women don’t need to be bitches to get their way. Actually I’m more inclined to treat a woman deferentially if she acts like one. Or at least treats me like I’m not 6 years old but in fact and adult. But that is another rant.

These media shit-heels should be censored. I know I know . . I still rant on and on about censorship and how its evil. Well okay it is. But damn. . .  to abuse a media outlet and let people who are part of the fucking problem further exacerbate gender inequality by even alluding to the fact that hot pink toenails on a kid is somehow a slippery slope into Gehenna is reprehensible in the extreme.
I don’t hate so much that people are saying this nonsensical idiocy. If it were a couple people in my own circle of acquaintances I could chalk it up to the simple, “well you’re a fucking nutter.” And leave it at that.
The very fact that this particular non-story melodramatic fear campaign was peddled on MAJOR NETWORKS, is ludicrous and makes me want to puke. Was it a slow news day? Were we already tired of the world coming apart at the seams and people dying from our own arrogant warmongering that we needed to INVENT some hysteria? I have a problem with this kind of crowd whipping because, I know how stupid the average person is, and well, half of them are more stupid than that. SO this kind of mock-scandal has a way of getting people who have no business in real society all wound up about stupid shit that doesn’t make any sense(although I don’t know if I am either). However, these people have a way of infecting others with their brain rot, and so on until I think I’m the crazy one.
Isn’t this kind of thing what we have a president for? To step in when shit gets ridiculous and put a stop to it? If I were king. . . . .

Each and every Network that wholesaled this irrational twaddle would be taken off the air for 12 hours and every person involved in the chain from the initial reporter all the way through to the broadcaster, execs included, would be slapped repeatedly until they either got some sense or were unconscious.

Oh and a side note. . . to all the Jesus Freaks out there. KIETH ABLOW himself weighed in on this particular non-news story. . . I quote, “This is a dramatic example of the way that our culture is being encouraged to abandon all trappings of gender identity.”

Wait a second. . . . It’s a picture of a little boy with pink toenails, not a drag queen.

Organized religion, making stupid people more stupid since the creation!

Okay, I’m done now. (it was either this lame close or Fuck you!) I chose the tamer of the two.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I don't think most of the ideas relating to gender should apply to children at all. Also, I think that gender is mostly distinct from sex and should be made as a personal decision. Most people wouldn't even understand the concept of this decision, let alone which option to choose, until adolescence at the earliest.

    ReplyDelete